A myHT Fortress

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Goodreads




Today I noticed a widget on This Side of the Pulpit, called Goodreads. Goodreads is a site that is all about books. You make lists of books you have read, are reading, or want to read. You can review them, or read reviews by others. You can see what your friends are reading, if they join as well.

I have had a little fun looking the site over. Many of you would too! If you go check it out, be sure to list me as a "friend" too.

I don't read nearly enough. I often wish I could be more like Pastor Weedon. He puts me to shame with all he gets read, in addition to many pastoral duties, and family time. (Yet another reason why he is on my "Top Ten Pastors I Admire" list.)

1 comment:

ToddPeperkorn said...

I've used both Goodreads and LibraryThing for some time now, and really enjoy it.